The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction
By Chellie Campbell
Back to Self Help
Many people spend their lives searching for the means to acquire tremendous financial wealth. They look to external resources to give them what they want, and are ultimately disappointed when their dreams donít turn out the way they had planned. They either become incredibly wealthy at the expense of their spiritual well being, family, and friends, or they never acquire the riches theyíve aspired to, and in their disappointment, they discover theyíve lost all sense of self-worth.
The Wealthy Spirit is the only book that offers an approach to achieving both spiritual and financial wealth. Through a series of daily affirmations that focus on the readerís internal strength and capacity for change, this book will set them on a path toward personal enlightenment and wealth in body, mind, and spirit.
- Think positive. Like mind over matter, mind over money begins with believing you deserve it and can get it.
- Send out ships. You can wait for your ship to come in, but if you donít send any out, itís going to be a long wait.
- Count your money. Money is a game and you have to know the score. The money score will tell you how well youíre doing at steps one and two.
- Swim with dolphins. Being "in the swim" will depend largely on who youíre swimming with. Find "your people" and avoid sharks.
- Survive the storms. You must weather interior storms as well as exterior ones. Persistence is key.
- Seek balance and enlightenment. Only from their perspective will you know when you have "enough."
The Wealthy Spirit offers readers peace of mind to help them build financial muscle and a successful, stress-free life.
By Linda Painchaud - Steinman
UPDATED REVIEW, APRIL 2006: I've just finished re-reading "The Wealthy Spirit", and yes, it's one of those books you'll benefit from reading more than once.
Chellie Campbell combines daily AFFIRMATIONS with practical ACTIONS to help you turn your money life around--for the better!
The affirmations help you to change the way you THINK about money, and let's face it, changing the way you think about ANYTHING is the first step to changing your actions.
The practical strategies, which include such basics as "Count Your Money" (keeping track of what you have, what you spend, etc.), keep you moving steadily toward your financial goals.
Chellie's daily motivation also encourages you to "Swim with the Dolphins" and "Avoid the sharks" and, by the end of the book, you'll know how to recognize both, and why to avoid some of these "fishy" characters if you want to be wealthy and avoid financial stress. (Hint: we all have some "tunas" in our lives--but we oughta throw 'em back in the water!)
This book is just plain FUN to read, and, more importantly, it offers real-world strategies that are EASY to implement.
Chellie's newest book, "Zero to Zillionaire" has just been released, and it contains 8 steps that can lead you to financial peace of mind.
Read "The Wealthy Spirit" first (or again!), and then prepare to dive into "Zero to Zillionaire".
In my first review of The Wealthy Spirit, I said:
Zero to Zillionaire is a scale. We are all on that scale somewhere-some of us are drowning near Zero and some of us are riding the crest of the Zillionaire wave. Why is that? Why do some people sink to the bottom of the ocean, some people float to the peak at the top, and the majority tread water in the middle? After accident of birth places a person somewhere on the scale, what is it that makes some stay where they were born, and others rise on the scale? Or fall off the scale? Why do a lot of wealthy people have no spirit and why are a lot of spiritual people are broke?
This book will help you understand your place on the scale and how to move up the food chain.
1) Daily routines change your mindset and your future
2) Figure out what you really want
3) Take action-how to bring home the zillions
4) Surround yourself with people who make you rich and happy
5) Keep score in the money game
6) Your zillionaire time frame starts now
7) Make success out of failure
8) Lighten up-the whole idea is to have a great life!
You can qualify for Zillionaire status, with wealth in your work, happiness in your home, and a balance between the two. Follow these principles and you will have a balanced checkbook, a balanced schedule, a balanced spirit, and a balanced life. You can be a Zillionaire: someone who has a zillion dreams, is taking a zillion actions to make them come true, makes as many zillions of dollars as possible, has a zillion friends, is doing a zillion good deeds, taking a zillion naps and a zillion vacations, and having a zillion adventures in a long, fun-filled life!